- bosh instances --ps will show you the failing process
- bosh cancel task <task-i>> wil stop a hung running task This is not foolproof. If cancel fails take a look Unlocking BOSH Locks
- What process is failing ?
- BOSH Monit
- First try bosh cck
- Then bosh deploy —recreate
bosh releases —jobs`
- Shutdown PCF 1.7 now is: $ bosh stop --hard
Which will kill all the VMs in the deployment. Then to bring it back up later:
$ bosh start
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.