- Leading the delivery of one-of-a kind Application Modernization Navigator of a Pharmacy Benefits Management system currently running in the mainframe.
- Led the first two Remote Application Swift Navigators creating the Playbook for Remote Event Storming and other remote collaborative modeling practices.
- GoToMarket Remote App Modernization Navigators https://tanzu.vmware.com/content/resources-for-remote-software-teams/how-to-conduct-a-remote-event-storming-session
- Self Published Book on Practical Microservices
- Self Published Book on Emergent Trends on Modern Applications
- Improving the quality and number of recipes in our App Modernization Cookbooks and opening our tools like SNAP to broader VMware commnunity.
- One of the lead Influencers in MAPBU Services Marketing measured in Published articles and blog posts, internal documents and views
- Top articles including How to Build Sustainable, Modern Application Architectures https://tanzu.vmware.com/content/practitioners-blog/how-to-build-sustainable-modern-application-architectures
- CKA and CKAD Certified in 2019. Conducted training for both Labs and class AppTx App Services on How to get certified on Kubernetes.
- Taught broader MAPBU organization on How To Conduct Remote Scopings.
- Taught Multiple (> 5) Swift Modernization Workshops across Pivotal and VMware for Scaling App Modernization
- Working with R&D to bring Spring Transformation Tooling to market. Created Spring Bootifier with Tim Dalsing which is now used in the implementation of Tanzu Workbench Spring Bootifier Transformer. Currently aligning with Spring R&D effort on automated cloud native remediation of Java applications.
- Created Kafka battle-card for App Services sales
- Anchored One Off a Kind Kafka Real Time Inventory Engagement and created collateral for App Modernization For Streaming workloads deck
- Creating App Services pipeline at our top customers - Over 375+ individual Travelers participants attended the Should This Be A Microservice webinar on Tanzu enablement see Over 2500 views on linkedin.
- COVID 19 Project - Facilitator of Remote Swift Event Storm and Boris exercises. This client is a small startup who worked with Labs Seattle 4 years ago on an app to connect in home carers with medicaid recipients. Since COVID 19 they've expanded their platform to now connect essential workers with childcare providers. They're experiencing a huge demand for this service. Unsurprisingly, there is a huge demand for this service. They are currently rolling out to public hospitals in LA.
- Working across discovery teams to formulate the Discovery scoping and workshop process.
Musings on PaaS, IaaS, Microservices, Containers and everything else under the Cloud
- Rohit Kelapure
- Rohit is an investor, startup advisor and an Application Modernization Scale Specialist working at Google.
Thursday, June 18, 2020
2020 A Year In Review
Subscribe to: Posts (Atom)